Limited Time Offer
September 12-14, 2018
Would you like to look inside your own ear canal... it would be interesting wouldn't it? It may help you to understand why you are experiencing problems such as:
- Hearing the sounds but not being able to UNDERSTAND the words.
- Asking others to repeat what they said or to speak louder.
- Feeling that others don't speak clearly or seem to mumble.
- Difficulty understanding telephone conversations.
Now you can discover what's happening inside your ear and it's FREE of cost or obligation to you.
With state-of-the-art Fiber Optic Otoscope technology, one of our hearing care specialists will inspect the inside of your ear canal while you watch on a large computer monitor.There is no pain involved with this procedure and you will see for yourself if your hearing problem is simply too much earwax.
In addition, you will receive a FREE HEARING TEST, to help identify damage to the hearing nerve located deep within the inner ear and assist in amplification selection. Our staff will be on hand these days only to assist in your screening and recommend a solution.
Your Fiber Optic Otoscope inspection may reveal common problems as:
- Ears plugged with earwax.
- A visible obstruction in the ear canal.
- A congenital or traumatic deformity of the ear.